One Control Basilisk Programmable MIDI Controller
Basilisk Programmable MIDI Controller PC# & CC# | 128 Presets
The Basilisk allows any musician to control MIDI devices with ease. With the capability of sending PC & CC, total control of your MIDI devices can be achieved.
Difference between the Basilisk & Gecko MKII:
The Basilisk is capable of sending PC# and CC#, whereas the Gecko MKII can only send PC#.
- 128 Presets, 2 presets per bank, 64 banks.
- Each preset has 5 PC# and 5 CC#. Expanded PC# value 0~199.
- Presets can be recalled by receiving PC# via MIDI in.
- Foot switcers are extremely quiet
- Powered from center negative 9v power supply.
- Two Modes
- Direct Access Mode: Allows the user to recall presets quickly.
- Flash Mode: Allows use recall presets with the four foot switches.
- Active banks setup allow the user to set the start and end bank number for fast loop up.
Dimensions: 109 (W) x 94 9 (D) x 53 (H) mm
Power Supply: DC9V
Current Drain: 30mA max
Basilisk Manual: Download File