Manne Raven High Gloss - solid White, ex showroom
This series of 100% handmade guitars is the result of the application of Manne's ideas into traditional and classic looking instruments.
The result is a quality update with brand new modern features and unmatched playability and performance. One of the feature that sports the Manne production is the neck/body jointer, a system that allow the neck to be installed very near the body edge without the need of a heel, giving a great access and a solid connection. We applied this system with the result of a unique upper frets access. Manne quality neck provide fast and precise playability, commonly considered one of the best necks on the markets.
Manne Raven high gloss, solid White
- 24 (6110 Dunlop) jumbo frets.
- 647,7mm scale (25, 1/2").
- 400mm fretboard radius (15,75").
- Nut width: 43mm (1"11/16)
- String spacing at bridge: W:10,8mm; F:10,6mm
- Double way working truss-rod steel bar, allows favorite neck relief adjustment.
- Hardened multi laminated neck, made up with 0,8mm. thick wood plies.
- Asymmetrical (helicoidal) neck shape for comfortable playing .
- Nickel plated Steel wound MANNE strings.
- Tilted back headstock, one piece with the neck.
- All wrenches and tools included with instruction notes on basic adjustment.
- Body: Korina
- Neck: Threaded, striped maple, several times
- Fretboard: Resin F, very stable, gives a precise attack without dead notes.
- Pickups: 3 mini MANNE humbucker, all splittable
- Bridge: Wilkinson vibrato
- Tuners: Wilkinson
- Hardware: chrome
- Finish: White high gloss solid
- Handmade in Italy