Green J.Master, surfing green
This is a guitar that not just looks delicious - it's also very nice to play on. The design of the body gives a very good accessibility to every fret of the fretboard. Like our strat models it has a bevel on the back of the body. It provides a very comfortable angle to your body when you play standing. We have fitted a relatively thin and slender neck. The finish is semi-matte and very comfortable. The action is pleasantly low.
There are two Green Standard P90 pickups fitted on the guitar. These pu,s deliver a high output and a great twist in the midrange.
The design is originated from the fifties in US - and it's evident for sure. We have always liked the cars from the 50 's, both the sound of a V8 and the appearance. And the same goes for this guitar. Wonderfully good sound and a stylish appearance.
- Body of American alder
- Neck of hard Canadian Maple, with D-profile, width 43 mm 42 mm. Neck thickness: 1st fret 20 mm, 12 fret 23 mm, 21 medium jumbo frets.
- Floating Green Tremolo bridge,
- Green P90 Pickups Standard
- 1 volume and 1 tone control.
- Hardware in chrome.
- Strings DÁddario 10-46
- Colour: Surf Green, Tobaccoburst
- Weight: approx. 3.6 kg