Green LP Goldtop P90
We have developed the Green LP Gold Top P90 with the ambitious goal that it should feel and look as if it was made in 1956.
To get to the right punch in the tone, Green LP Gold Top P90 is built of mahogany, both body and neck. Rosewood is endangered so we have instead chosen a fretboard in rose maplewood that have similar properties to rosewood with a warm tone and a long, balanced sustain.
There are P90 pickups in the guitar, which in their nature are somewhere in between singelcoils and humbucker pickups. It is good rawness in these pu,s - it is a real rockn'roll guitar, but You can really play almost all different styles on it. Rich and warm pure tone. With distorted sounds it de a high string separation - so it will fill it's place on stage. Cuts through the sound of Your band if you want it to.
The neck has a D-profile. It is slightly flatter on top than a C-section. Both the neck width and thickness of the neck is quite narrow.
- Body and neck of mahogany.
- Neck Profile: D-shape. Scale Length: 24 625 "(625 475 mm)
- Radius fretboard 12 "(304.8 mm)
- Number of frets: 22 pcs Medium Jumbo
- Width of nut: 43 mm. First fret, width 44 mm, thickness 19 mm, 12 th fret width 52 mm, thickness 22 mm
- Pickups: 2 x Green Standard P90
- Controls: 2 volume and 2 tone.
- Bridge: Green Standard
- Tuners: capsuled. Strings: 010-046
- Weight: 4,2-4,3kg
- Colour: Gold Metallic,
- Hardware: Chrome