Green LP Revolution - Master Series
This is a nice guitar to play on with its relatively thin neck. Far from the thick necks found on some classic Les Paul models. A low action also adds to the comfort.
Green LP Revolution is included in our Master Series. This is not a series production. The guitars are built in our small Custom Shop. They are built with great passion by skilled and experienced guitar builders.
The wood materials are handpicked and carefully chosen for both appearance and tone. All components are very high quality.
To get the right punch in the tone, the Green LP Revolution is built of mahogany, both body and neck. A rosewood fretboard gives a warm tone and a long, balanced sustain. The guitar is equipped with Green Custom Pickups pickups that are designed to get the fat tone of the guitar and color it in a way that gives the right character with a lot of body in the tone.
When you play acoustically, you get a nice tone. This suggests for good woods and a good build. Connected to the amplifier, the sound is distinct and fat both clean or distorted. The guitar has an extremely good sustain.
This is a guitar that has that little extra in terms of appearance, playability and sound. As usual for all our guitars, it's more beautiful in reality than in the pictures.
- Body and neck of mahogany. Flamed top in maple.
- Neck profile: Thin D-shape.
- Scale length: 24.75 ", Radius fretboard: 12" (304.8 mm)
- Number of frets: 22 st Medium Jumbo
- Width of the cross section: 42.5 mm. 1st band, width 42.9 mm, thickness 20 mm, 12th band width 52 mm, thickness 22 mm
- Drawbar: double acting
- Pickups: 2 st humbucker Green Custom Pickups
- Controls: 2 pc volume and 2 pc tone.
- Bridge: Alchemy LP-3S Sus Saddle, LT-01
- Machine heads: Capped.
- Strings: .010-.046
- Weight: about 4.2 kg
- Color: Wine Red
- Hardware: Chrome