The Behringer B212D Eurolive Active PA Speaker seamlessly combines state-of-the-art technology with an ultra-low noise input section, integrated DSP and exceptional portability. Featuring a 12'' long-excursion driver and a 1.35'' compression driver, the Behringer B212D PA speaker accurately reproduces audio with exceptional clarity and rich bass responses. Complete with a trapezoidal enclosure, the B212D active speaker is suitable for both front of house and floor monitoring applications in any live performance venue.
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Behringer's revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology allows you the B212D to deliver enormous power and outstanding sonic performance in an intuitive and lightweight package. Class-D amplification ensures energy efficiency while eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and heat sinks. This technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are easy-to-use and significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts.
The design of the Behringer B212D features a 12'' low-frequency transducer and a 1.35'' compression driver, each of which have being engineered to perform flawlessly to ensure professional performance. Delivering 550W power output, the Behringer B212D produces massive low-end with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
- High-power 550-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology delivers enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.35'' aluminium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Ultra-low noise mic/line input with volume control and clip LED
- Dedicated 2-band EQ for perfect sound adjustment
- Additional line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows either stand mounting via 35mm pole socket or vertical floor monitoring
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Amplifier Power Output:
- Low-Frequency: 280W RMS / 450W Peak @ 8Ω
- High-Frequency: 65W RMS / 100W Peak @ 8Ω
- Speaker Size: 12''
- Tweeter Size: 1.35''
- Frequency Response: 65Hz - 20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.4kHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 125dB SPL @ 1m
- Limiter: Optical
- Dynamic EQ: Processor-Controlled
- High: 12kHz / ±15dB
- Low: 80Hz / ±15dB
- XLR Input: Servo-Balanced
- Sensitivity: -40dBu to +4dBu
- Impedance: 20kΩ
- 1/4'' TRS Jack: Servo-Balanced
- Sensitivity: -40dBu to +4dBu
- Maximum Input Level: +22dBu
- Link Connector: XLR
- Dimensions: 21.7'' x 13.6'' x 10.6'' / 550mm x 345mm x 270mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 31.9lbs / 14.5kg