Blackbird, satin special top. The pictures are just an example for the satin special top version.
Specs can be freely chosen upon custom orders, but will have influence on final price.
This new series is the result of the application of Manne’s ideas into a traditional and classic looking instruments. The result is a quality update with a brand new modern features of playability and performance
With our neck/body joint system, the shape of the body allow more upper frets accessibility with a sleek profile. One of the feature that sports the Manne production is the neck/body jointer, a system that allow the neck to be installed very near the body edge without the need of a heel, giving a great access and a solid connection. We applied this system with the result of a unique upper frets access. Manne quality neck provide fast and precise playability, commonly considered one of the best necks on the markets.
- Korina multichambered body
- Thin “F resin” fretboard to give a precise attack without dead notes.
- Double way working truss-rod steel bar, allows favorite neck relief adjustment.
- Hardened multi laminated neck, made up with 0,8mm. thick wood plies.
- Asymmetrical (helicoidal) neck shape for comfortable playing
- Satin finish on body and satin finish on the neck
- Nickel plated Steel wound MANNE strings.
- Tilted back headstock, one piece with the neck.
- Natural see-through color.
- Wilkinson Traditional bridge 5+1Wilkinson Tuners
- Alnico V humbucker (rail) pick-ups
- 22 (6110 Dunlop) jumbo frets.
- 628mm scale (24 3/4″).
- 400mm fretboard radius (15,75″).
- Nut width: 43mm (1″11/16)
- String spacing at bridge: W:10,8mm; F:10,6mm
- All wrenches and tools included with instruction notes on basic adjustment.