Manne Taos Gloss Special Purple - burled Poplar Top - HmHH pickups - HW cosmo black
This is the top of the line Taos instrument with a glamorous look and irresistible charm. For this instrument, we only use the finest hand selected figured Italian wood for the top of the body. Our burled and quilted Italian poplar is breathtaking, with awesome deep 3-D figuring that makes every Taos Special truly one-of-a-kind. The very best level tops are listed as “Mastergrade“.
The body shaping is based the original Manne shape, with a fully curved top and a smooth transition from the top to the body. As is typical for all Manne instruments, only best hand selected woods and components are used. Korina, one of the most musically acclaimed woods, is used for the instrument body. The neck consists of rock maple with a multi-laminated core of European beech. The thin “F-resin” fretboard gives a precise attack without dead notes. The neck and bridge pickups, on every configurations, have series-parallel switching controlled by push-pull pots, providing a wide range of tones.
- 24 (6110 Dunlop) jumbo frets.
- 640mm scale (25,2").
- 400mm fretboard radius (15,75").
- Nut width: 43mm (1"11/16)
- String spacing at bridge: W:10,8mm; F:10,6mm
- Thin “F resin” fretboard to give a precise attack without dead notes.
- Double way working truss-rod steel bar, allows favorite neck relief adjustment.
- Hardened multi laminated neck, made up with 0,8mm. thick wood plies.
- Asymmetrical (helicoidal) neck shape for comfortable playing.
- Satin finish on body and satin finish on the neck or hi-gloss finish for the specified models.
- Nickel plated Steel wound MANNE strings.
- Tilted back headstock, one piece with the neck.
- Natural see-through color.
- MANNE pickups.
- All wrenches and tools included with instruction notes on basic adjustment.