Professional 100w Acoustic Combo with Reverb
Ashdown Engineering have a long standing reputation and heritage for building great sound- ing acoustic amplification.
Going back to their roots, Ashdown’s AA acoustic amplifier range follows in the footsteps of some of the greatest acoustic amps ever made.
The Ashdown AA-100 combo (100 watts) echos the sound and look of the late 80’s/early 90’s, but with some nifty up-to-date features, ready to take on the modern-day acoustic performance.
From the top-down, the AA-100 constructed using high quality plywood, covered in Tolex vinyl and loaded with 4 UK made 5-inch Celestion Speakers, with the upper two speakers being tilted upwards in the cabinet for better on-stage monitoring.
Just as you’d expect from any Ashdown design, there isn’t much they haven’t considered when planning their new AA acoustic range. Bluetooth connectivity enables wireless audio to be played via a BT connected device for your practicing and listening needs. The AA range is exactly what acoustic players been waiting for... for over 20 years!
- Power Output 100 Watts
- Power Requirement 115-230 Volts
- Speaker Outputs 2 x Jack outputs
- High Instrument Input Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV - 20mV p-p
- Low Instrument Input Impedance - 1M ohms Input range 150mv to 10v p - p
- Line Input Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- DI Output 600 Ohm balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
- Impedance Minimum 4 Ohm
- Signal to noise Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- EQ Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz
- Effects Send impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Weight (kg) 13 kg (28 lbs)
- Size(HxWxD) 380mm x 435mm x 310mm