NEW @ NAMM 2019!
Ashdown Guitar Magnifier 30w Offset Head.
Dual channel Pre amplifier with overall boost mode all footswitch selectable
- 4 x JJ Electronics ECC83s preamplifier tubes
- 3 or 4 switch selectable cascaded gain stages for classic
- clean tones through to full metal mayhem
- Bass, middle, treble and presence controls
- Twin master volume controls
- Stealth switch reduces overall volume for studio use
- Tone switch changes the EQ from classic British to classic
- Series valve driven and recovered effects loop
- 30 Watts output from 4 x JJ Electronics EL84 valves
- 8/16 Ohm speaker outputs for a variety of cabinet options
- Plywood Tolex covered classically styled cabinet
With 4 x EL84 output valves is a truly timeless rock guitar amplifier head is Inspired by the best British valve amps of the 60s and 70s. With a clearly defined tone and headroom for a 30 watt amplifier .the amplifier is also capable of serious gain and distortion tones without going overboard. The chassis which houses all the components including the oversized transformers is housed in a plywood traditional style head cabinet.