Green ST Vintage MS Relic Blue
Master relic by Sonnemo guitars
Green ST Vintage Relic is carefully aged. We have allowed Mattias Sonnemo treat this guitar with his magic fingers. Mattias is very ACCURATE with the details and really succeeds in getting the sense that the guitar is a true 50-60s instrument. You an look at the details, from the aged plastic to the wear on the fretboard. Note how the hardware and screws have received an aged look. Even the pickup covers have got rounded edges.
The aged appearance is not just about the bold looks - it also gives the guitar a feel of being played a lot and becoming comfortable from the use. This has definitely a comfort-enhancing effect. Additionally, we have made a careful setup to the action which is very low on this guitar. This Green ST is extremely easy to play.
Added to the playability, You will also get authentic vintage tones from the Tesla VR-1 pickups fitted. These pickups deliver a sound reminiscent of the 50s. We have chosen alder for the body and maple for the neck. The wood are from the United States. The neck is quite slender, relatively narrow and thin.
Finished in aged, matte paint in Sonic Blue.
- Alder body, from the United States
- D-neck of hard maple from Canada (width at nut 42.5 mm. First fret thickness: 20 mm, width: 43.5 mm 12th fret thickness: 22 mm, width: 52.5 mm);
- Fretboard in maple. 25.5 "scale, 22 medium jumbo frets
- Green Tremolo bridge,
- Pickups 3 x Tesla VR-1.
- 1 volume and 2 tone controls, 5-way pickup selector
- Hardware in chrome. Colour: Sonic Blue
- Weight: 3529 gr.