RedPlate BluesMachine, ask for price!
For 2017, Redplate has reintroduced the BluesMachine. An amp that oozes tone and touch responsiveness from a tweed style clean channel that cascades into the overdrive channel. Expanding on the TweedyVerb platform, there is a two-tube reverb and tube buffered effects loop with an active master volume along with the previoulsy mentioned overdrive channel.
A touch responsive tweed based amp that is a gigging blues or blues-rocker's dream.
- 6-way Mid Q (mode) Switch - Blackface-type tones to thicker Brownface tones all the way to dirtier Tweed tones.
- Rear Panel Voicing Switches - Humbucker and Smooth Compression switches makes switching your guitar types and playing styles quick and easy.
- 3-Way Bright Switch - Playing a darker sounding guitar? Two different bright modes give you the flexibility you have always wanted or turn the bright switch off.
- Tone Stack Bypass - Turn the tone knob all the way counter-clockwise or just step on the Boost footswitch, and remove the whole tone stack from the circuit to get a “guitar-straight-to-master volume” path that is clean and powerful.
- Presence Bypass - Dial in just the right amount of brightness or remove the presence control from circuit.
- Tube Serial Effects Loop – Fully buffered effects loop – adds to the tone even when no external effects are used.
- Two-tube reverb that can be bypassed
- Smooth switch to add a bit of compression if desired.
- Drive control on overdrive channel pulls out for a mid shift for a more "English" rock sound
- Level control on overdrive pulls out for a high end cut to smooth the "bite" in the overdrive
- Fixed / Cathode switch with external test point and adjustment
- Hi / Lo Power switch (50 watts / 18 watts)
- 3-Button Foot switch - The foot switch lets you choose Tweed mode (takes you right to the tweed modes on the 6-way Mid Q), Drive and Boost. Foot switch uses a standard midi cable for easy replacement.
Available as a head or 1×12 combo