Magica head in Levant Black Tolex
Magica, ask for price!
Cover both sides of the Atlantic with the Magica.
Click here to view the manual.
Featuring a Blackface inspired clean channel, a British inspired lead channel with two different levels of gain, an effects loop, and a 50 watt EL-34 output section.
Clean Channel Features:
• 3-way Mid Q (mode) Switch - (Norm, Fat and Less) is the key to vintage midrange frequencies in the clean tones.
• Pull Bright Switch – As the name implies, extends the upper frequencies.
• Pull Middle knob – Notches out the “middle midrange” for emphasized Bass and Treble
Lead Channel Features:
• Gain 1 – Lets you go from British clean to crunch (3 gain stages).
• Gain 2 – Starts at crunch and continues to soaring sustain (4 gain stages).
Available as a Head or 1x12 Combo, with a blackface or tweed clean channel, and with or without reverb.
- Pedal Friendly input.
- Depth control sets the effective frequencies of the presence circuit for cabinet tuning.
- Presence – Works in conjunction with the depth, also clicks off to remove the presence circuit for absolute full range output
- Boost switch - Boosts clean and lead channels for more breakup and volume.
- Effects Loop – fully buffered all tube loop that works with both pedals and rack effects.
- 3-Button Foot switch – The foot switch lets you choose clean channel or lead channel, Gain 1 or Gain2, and Boost.
- 50 Watt/18 Watt power switch
This video features the Magica with the blackface clean channel as described above.
Doug Bossi plays the Magica with a tweed clean channel. The tweed clean channel has controls for gain, volume, tone, a six position mode switch, and a three-way bright switch.