Tribe SF bass 5-string
Maximum versatility in sound, thanks to the neck split coil pickup and the bridge humbucker which is composed by 2 separated single coils.
The 3 way switch allows to control the bridge pickup, you can choose between 3 different kind of sound: 60’s , humbucker, and 70’s.
- Construction: Bolt On
- Body material: American basswood, one piece, carved.
- Binding: Multi layer, white and black.
- Finish: Urethane
- Colors: Black, Silver "Polvere di stelle", Candy apple red
- Left handed available
- Neck: Canadian hard rock maple
- Thickness at nut: 22mm
- Thickness at 12th fret: 24mm
- Truss Rod: 2 way, spoke nut truss rod adjustment
- Scale: 34"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood or maple
- Radius: 14"
- Frets: 22
- Position inlays: Luminescent dots and side dots on rosewood, black dots on maple fingerboard.
- Nut: Graphite
- width at nut: 45mm
- Peghead: Matched
- Bridge pickup: Bridge: Tribe JB Double Hum,DCR 9.4 (each one) x2=18K, Alnico 5,p Shielded
- Neck pickup: Tribe PB split coil, DCR12K, Alnico 5, 2P shielded
- Controls: Volume Neck, Volume Bridge, Tone, 3 way switch to control the splittable bridge pickup (bridge single coil '60-humbucker bridge single coil '70)
- Hardware: Tribe tuners, gear ratio 22:1
- Bridge: Classic, 18mm strings spacing