Ashdown AGM-484H 30W Guitar Head
1 095,00 €
Ashdown AGM-484 - Compact 30 watt all valve guitar head.
Designed by renowned British valve guru Dave Green the AGM(Ashdown Guitar Magnifier) range has been carefully considered, designed and constructed for the modern world where portability, low power options and real valve tones are paramount.
Each and every AGM is designed, engineered and lovingly constructed using only the finest components available at the Ashdown HQ in Essex, England.
The AGM-484-H is a 30 watt All Valve super compact guitar amplifier head. Designed to be as compact and portable as possible the AGM-484H head bends the established rules of all valve guitar amplification and delivers 30 watts of pure valve guitar tone via 4 x EL84's wherever and whenever required.
- Output Power - 30 watts
- Valves - EL84 x 4, 12AX7 x 4
- Size (WxHxD) - 400mm x 80mm x 220mm
- Weight - 12kg/26lbs
AGM-484-H KEY FEATURES:
- Hand built in the UK Custom Shop
- 30 Watts output from 4 x JJ Electronics EL84 valves
- Foot switchable Boost with gain and level control
- 4 x JJ Electronics ECC83 pre amp tubes
- 4 cascaded gain stages for luscious clean tones through to full overdriven rock tones
- Clip switch changes the gain structure for more tonal variation
- Bass, middle, treble and presence controls
- Military grade components
- Series valve driven and recovered effects loop
- VU Meter displays power output
- 8/16 Ohm speaker outputs for a variety of cabinet options
- Housed in a super compact steel fan cooled enclosure
- Hand crafted using the finest components available in the UK Custom Shop the AGM-484H will provide a lifetime of rich and pure valve guitar tones that can be easily taken wherever required. Pushed clean tones, 3D crunch and higher gain hard rock tones can be accessed using the footswitcable boost.
- Ashdown Engineering was founded in 1997 and has a rich heritage in both bass and guitar amplification producing amplifiers known around the world for their great looks, fantastic tone and ruggedly reliable designs and construction.
- The all new AGM(Ashdown Guitar Magnifier) range marks a return to premium guitar amplification in 2019. Designed in by renowned British valve guru Dave Green the AGM range has been carefully considered, designed and constructed for the modern world where portability, low power options and real valve tones are paramount. Each and every AGM is designed, engineered and lovingly constructed using only the finest components available at the Ashdown HQ in Essex, England.
- Dave Green explains: “Anything I have designed is from the outset designed to repairable should the need ever arise, as with the bass amplifiers the products are built from discrete components with almost all the active components socket mounted for an easy fix. In the case of the AGM range just take a moment to look inside… all the parts are hand picked from the best manufacturers, all key components are over specified military grade to enable them to perform for a design life of over 15 years. I believe consumers still aspire to purchase top quality long lasting products with a high residual resale value. Quality never goes out of fashion but it does have to be affordable and the AGM range manages to combine these two conflicting requirements effectively."