Ashdown The Newt, 140w pedal amplifier
The NEWT is a revolutionary pedal-board guitar amp that delivers 200 watts of pure Ashdown tone and can power a combination of cabinets with a minimum load of 4 Ohms it can power 2 x 16 ohms comfortably or you would get around 75+ watts out of a single 16 ohm cabinet.
Light, super compact and built for the road; fly dates are a breeze and whenever called upon the NEWT will give you reliable Ashdown power and tone at every show, eliminating the uncertainty that backline amps can bring. and the NEWT will take care of it.
The NEWT auto automatically adjusts its power requirement from 110v through to 240v so you can plug and play no matter what country the next gig/session is in and the NEWT will take care of it.
Designed for guitarists using pedals, modelers and effects processors to create their tone but can also be used totally alone with the 3 band EQ plus scoop preset allowing easy tone sculpting.
The balanced XLR DI out also allows you to run straight into the PA delivering your tone directly to the sound desk. Lastly the headphone out allows silent practice between gigs.
Simply bring your guitar and your pedalboard to the next gig for an ultra portable set up!
- Weight: 915g
- Size: W: 210mm D: 118mm H: 62mm (inc feet & knobs)
- Max Power: 210w (@800s)
- Continuous Power: 140w
- FTC Rating: 140w
- Mains Input: 100-240v 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 200w @ Full Output
- Weighing in at only 915 grams (W: 210mm D: 118mm H: 62 inc Feet & knobs), capable of powering through the mix or subtlety sit behind you for personal monitoring....
Made entirely from aluminium The NEWT is fabricated to be durable yet weigh nothing.
- The 3-band EQ and scoop setting enable a great range of tones for fine-tuning your sound at the end of your signal path to suit the paired cabinet.Just set it flat and plug in your pedal board or profiling system and away you go with the option to tailor your tone on stage or at front of house with the on board Transformer balanced Di output.
- A -10dB passive/active pad is available on the front end to tame those high output instruments or signal processors... Silent practice? No worries The NEWT has you covered with a handy on board headphone pre amp for use at home or on the road when a little quiet practice is required...