Bacchus Universe TL model, BTE-1-RSM Black Gloss
Tuotenumero: BTE-1-RSM BLK
Bacchus TL - Roasted Maple Series, Black Gloss
Roasted Maple is a material that comes as a result of treating Maple wood with a high heat process, volatilizing the water and oils in the wood, giving as a result a more sturdy and durable wood that not only increases stability but also the overall sound quality of the material. The sound that we get from Roasted Maple is a rich, organic sound with a vintage-like tone that is reminiscent of an instrument that has aged its sound with time and usage. This is a new product lineup of Bacchus that puts this amazing feature, which is often used in high-end models, at a reasonable price range.
After releasing the -BST2-RSM/M - many of you requested a TL-type RSM-series guitar, and now, we finally bring you the -BTE-1-RSM/M, - the newest member of the instant classic roasted maple series lineup!
- Advantages of using a roasted maple neck“Roasted maple” is a material that has increased rigidity thanks to a process in which the maple is heated at high temperatures to volatilize water and oils in the material. The advantages and features of using this material for the neck, the effect extends not only to stability but also to sound, producing a rich, organic sound and aged vintage-like tone
- Traditional TL type guitars have 2 single pickups and are characterized by a twangy sound. It’s very common for guitarists-singers doing the backing to go for guitars in the style of the BTE-1-, and that’s perhaps due to how easy it is to sign while playing it, lending itself perfectly for the job.
- Body - Hardwood
- Neck - Roasted Maple
- Fretboard - Roasted Maple
- Bridge - TE Type Bridge
- Machine heads - Rotomatic Type
- Fret - Nickel Silver
- Pickup - Original Single Coil Set
- Control - 1 Vol, 1 Tone, 3 way PU Selector
- Scale - 25.5 inch
- Width at Nut - 42.0mm
- Fingerboard Radius - 400R
- Finish - Urethane
- String - Roundwound Strings・.010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- Accessories - Gig Bag, Allen Wrench, COA