alkaen 395,00 €
Green Amber is a modern, sleek electric guitar. Thanks to its bevel back on the body, like a Stratocaster, it is balanced in the strap which makes it very comfortable to play on. You get a nice angle for Your pickinghand.
Pleasantly designed with a relatively thin D- neck and low string height makes the Amber easy to play on. Ocean Blue Burst has a slightly thicker neck with a soft - U profile. We would say that the D-neck is quite slim and the soft - U neck medium, still not thick. Sound-wise, Green Amber is very versatile and allround. And it sounds really good. A guitar that will suit most music styles. It has a warmer sound than a strat and more distinctive sound with more string separation than a Les Paul.
The body is relatively thin, which means that the guitar is relatively light. Compared to a Les Paul, for example the difference is significant. You can play many hours without aching in the shoulders.
Green Amber is available in different colors. We have a few items with Amber Burst lacquer, ie an orange gradient color, shading from a little lighter to darker. It is also available in Ocean Blue Burst. Sweet! With its flamed maple top is really delicious to look at.
You can also get it with Lundgren pickups. Fit a couple of Heaven 57 and it reaches heavenly heights. Ask for availability!
- Mahogany body with flamed maple arched top, about 38 mm thick,
- D-neck of mahogany, (Width nut 42 mm, the first fret thickness: 19 mm Width: 43 mm, 12 th fret thickness 21 mm, width: 52 mm), Ocean Blue Burst soft - U neck
- Fretboard rosewood, 25 "scale with 24 frets.
- Sealed tuners, strings through the body, Green Standard Humbuckers, 1 volume and 1 tone control, 3-way pickup selector, hardware in chrome or gold chrome.
- Weight about 3.8 kg
- Color: transparent orange (Amber), Creme and Ocean Blue Burst.
- Also available as lefty in Amber color!