Green Firebird, Comfort Series
With its funky looks the Green Firebird gets a lot of attention. The design originated in the fifties in the United States - and it really shows. We at Green guitars always liked the 50's cars. The sound and appearance. And the same goes for this guitar. A wonderfully good sound and incisive look.
We have chosen to have the same profile in the neck as in our other guitars in the Comfort Series. The necks are really something that we received much appreciation for. Traditionally Les Pauls, SG,s and Explorers had quite thick necks. But here you have an extremely easy to play guitar, with a quite thin neck and low string height.
High finish, good quality Korean hardware and pickups. A good and very resonant body and neck in mahogany creates a lot of punch in the tone.
- Body and neck (set neck) in mahogany
- Neck with D-profile with edging, nut width 42.5 mm.
- Neck Thickness: 1st fret 20 mm, 12 th fret 23 mm,
- Fretboard rosewood. 24 3/4 scale by 22 pc medium jumbo frets.
- Standard bridge,
- Green Mini Humbuckers,
- 2 volume and 2 tone controls.
- Hardware in chrome.
- Strings DAddario 10-46
- Color: Tobacco Burst
- Weight: 3,7 kg