Green J&B, Black
Green J&B, Black
This is one of the most beautiful guitars we've seen. And we have put a lot of effort also into the sides and the back, not only to the top. The deliciously looking Tobaco Sunburst tops up the creation. Many guitars have simple paints on the sides and the back, but here we wanted to make a really lavish guitar so we have spared no effort.
But Green J&B is not only nice to look at. It is nice to play on - a beautiful slender neck with low string action and there's still no band that clatters. The neck is impressive, as usual on Green guitars. The size of this guitar is just between a full sized archtop Jazz (335) and a Les Paul.
Green J&B deliver the massive wooden sound that only a semi-acoustic guitar can give. It sounds really good, a warm rich sound with a bottom that only a few guitars can surpass. Perfect for both jazz and blues. But it is possible to play so much more on it, pop, rock and even heavy metal. Just the extremes of hard rock and metal doesn't really come out convincingly.
You can choose between Standard or Green Pickup Lundgren's handwired pickups. This fabulous guitar is one of our personal favorites. Green J&B is a guitar that impresses massively!
- Arched body of mahogany (36 cm at the widest point, 5 cm thick), a block of solid mahogany forms the basis for attachment of bridge and pickups.
- D-shaped neck of mahogany, 10 "RADIUS (thickness: 19 mm at firts fret, 22 mm at the 12th fret, width: 42.3 mm nut)
- fingerboard of rose maplewood, 24 3/4" scale with 22 frets, nested size.
- 2 x Green Standard humbucker pickups, 2 volume and 2 tone controls, 3-way pickup selector.
- Hardware in chrome. Weight: approx. 3.8 kg. Color: high gloss Black
- Also available as lefty!