Green LP Goldtop
alkaen 425,00 €
Green LP Goldtop Humbucker
We have developed the Green LP Gold Top with the ambitious goal that it should feel and look as if it was made in the late 50,s.
To get to the right punch in the tone, Green LP Gold Top is built of mahogany, both body and neck. Rosewood is endangered so we have instead chosen a fretboard in rose maplewood that have similar properties to rosewood with a warm tone and a long, balanced sustain.
There are humbucker pickups in the guitar and there is good punch in these pu,s - it is a real rockn'roll guitar, but You can really play almost all different styles on it. Rich and warm pure tone. With distorted sounds it has a high string separation - so it will fill it's place on stage. Cuts through the sound of Your band if you want it to.
The neck has a D-profile. It is slightly flatter on top than a C-section. Both the neck width and thickness of the neck is quite narrow.
- Body and neck of mahogany.
- Neck Profile: D-shape. Scale Length: 24 625 "(625 475 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rose Maplewood
- Radius fretboard 12 "(304.8 mm)
- Number of frets: 22 pcs Medium Jumbo
- Width of nut: 43 mm. First fret, width 44 mm, thickness 19 mm, 12 th fret width 52 mm, thickness 22 mm
- Pickups: 2 x Green Standard Humbuckers
- Controls: 2 volume and 2 tone.
- Bridge: Green Standard
- Tuners: capsuled. Strings: 010-046
- Weight: 4,0-4,1kg
- Colour: Gold Metallic,
- Hardware: Chrome