Green LP Pearl Sunburst
Green LP Sunburst Pearl
Green Guitars most luxurious Les Paul model - with a very nice finish, and with a really good sound. Deliciously lacquered flamed maple top an a body of mahogany. Luxury pearl inlays around the whole body and also around the headstock. Double bindings.
The LP Pearl have a modern D-neck that is a little thinner and narrower than the most typical Les Paul necks. The neck impresses with low string height without fretbuzz. A low action makes it very easy to play and comfortable as well. We have got a lot of praise for our necks.
LP Pearl has a thick mahogany body that gives the right resonance and body in the sound. It is not too heavy so You can play many hours without shoulders beginning to ache.
With its dual humbuckers it able of beautifully clean sounds all the way to heavy distorted sounds. It has the warm typical Les Paul sound. The Green LP Pearl really surprises! Here is a guitar that can compete with American-made guitars at a very low price.
- Body: Mahogany with maple top
- Neck: Mahogany D-shape,
- Neck measurements: widht nut 42 mm , 1st fret thickness 19 mm widht 43 mm, 12:th fret thickness 20 mm, widht 52 mm
- Fingerboard: Rose Maple wood
- Radius: 12"
- Scale: 24 3/4"
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Pickups: Green Humbucker Pickups, Lundgren Heaven 57 or 67 Pickups
- Controls: 3-ways pickupswitch, 2 volume 2 tone
- Hardware: Gold Chrome
- Weight: Approx: 3.9 kg
- Color: Sunburst