Green LP Pearl, Valkoinen
alkaen 455,00 €
Green LP Pearl
Green Guitars most luxorious Les Paul model - with a very nice finish, and with a really good sound. Deliciously lacquered flamed maple top an a body of mahogany. Luxury pearl inlays around the whole body and also around the headstock. Double bindings.
The LP Pearl have a modern D-neck that is a little thinner and narrower than the most typical Les Paul necks. The neck impresses with low string height without fretbuzz. A low action makes it very easy to play and comfortable as well. We have got a lot of praise for our necks.
LP Pearl has a thick mahogany body that gives the right resonance and body in the sound. It is not too heavy so You can play many hours without shoulders beginning to ache.
With its dual humbuckers it able of beautifully clean sounds all the way to heavy distorted sounds. It has the warm typical Les Paul sound. The Green LP Pearl really surprises! Here is a guitar that can compete with American-made guitars at a very low price.
Do you want to get the utmost of the guitar as well as a modern vintage sound, there are now Green LP Pearl available with Lundgren Modern Vintage Special pickups. They have nickel caps for maximum sound and clean surface. The caps ages nicely.
Also available as lefthand in sunburst.
- Mahogany body with flamed maple top, MOP pearl inlay,
- D-shaped neck of mahogany, the width of the nut 42 mm (1st fret thickness: 18 mm Width: 43 mm, 12 th fret thickness 20 mm, width: 52 mm).
- Fingerboard rosewood, 12 "radius. 24 3/4" scale, 22 frets
- Sealed tuners,
- Standard bridge,
- Green standard pickups, (Lundgren as option)
- 3-way pickup selector, 2 volume and 2 tone controls,
- Hardware in gold.
- Weight about 4.1 kg
- Color: Brown Burst and Arctic white