Green LP Standard, Chicago Blue
alkaen 395,00 €
Green LP Standard
Green LP Standard is really delicious with its flamed maple top and a clearcoat with a depth that is only usually found on expensive guitars. A thick body of mahogany creates the resonance needed to be able to deliver a good Les Paul sound, everything from clean tones to heavy distortion.
Green LP Standard has a rounded rear edge of the body - it feels very comfortable when strapping on the guitar. The neck has a D-profile and thinner than the normal profile on a Les Paul. String height is low. It is a real joy to play on this guitar, easy and effortless.
Available in versions with either Green standard Humbuckers or with Lundgren handmade pickups. The Lundgrens are in a class of their own! They have a clarity of tone that impresses. Also very poverful, meaty and dynamic.
We constantly get a lot of praise for our LP models from all who test them. Our appointed test panel consisting of a bunch of discerning guitarists rave about them. They emphasize the sound and playing comfort. We expected that they would compare with Epiphone and other somewhat cheaper brands - but the test panel mostly compare them with the original! It is very honorable for us and a little surprising that the Green Guitars are compared to a lot of expensive guitar brands.
Green LP Standard is available in Red, Brown Sunburst high gloss (gloss) or matt lacquer (satin), or Chicago Blue.
- Mahogany body with arched maple top,
- Modern D-shaped neck of mahogany, the width of the nut 42 mm (1st fret thickness: 18 mm Width: 43 mm, 12 th fret thickness 20 mm, width: 52 mm).
- Fretboard rosewood, 12 "radius. 24 3/4" scale with 22 frets,
- J-44 Kluson sealed tuners,
- Standard bridge,
- 2x Green Standard humbuckers alternatively 2 x P90,
- 3-way pickup selector,
- 2x volume and 2x tone controls.
- Hardware chrome.
- Weight about 3,9-4.1 kg. Colour: Red, Brown Sunburst or Chicago Blue