Green LP Standard, Lemon Drop / Tesla VR-60
Green LP Standard Lemon Drop with Tesla VR-60 Classic pickups.
Green LP Standard is really delicious with its beautiful hi gloss clear coat usually found on more expensive guitars. A thick body of mahogany creates the resonance needed to be able to deliver a good Les Paul sound, everything from clean tones to heavy distortion.
Green LP Standard has a rounded rear edge of the body - it feels very comfortable when strapping on the guitar. The neck has a D-profile and thinner than the normal profile on a Les Paul.
The string action is low. It is a real joy to play on this guitar, easy and effortless.
Available with Tesla VR-60 Classic humbuckers or on demand with Lundgren handmade pickups. The Lundgrens are in a class of their own! They have a clarity of tone that impresses, but also very powerful, meaty and dynamic.
We constantly get a lot of praise for our LP models from all who test them. Our appointed test panel consisting of a bunch of discerning guitarists rave about them. They emphasize the sound and playing comfort. We expected that they would compare with Epiphone and other somewhat cheaper brands - but the test panel mostly compare them with the original! It is very honorable for us and a little surprising that the Green Guitars are compared to a lot of expensive guitar brands.
- Mahogany body with arched maple top,
- Modern D-shaped neck of mahogany, the width of the nut 42 mm (1st fret thickness: 18 mm Width: 43 mm, 12 th fret thickness 20 mm, width: 52 mm).
- Fretboard rosewood, 12 "radius. 24 3/4" scale with 22 frets,
- Sealed tuners,
- Standard bridge,
- 2x Tesla VR-60 Classic humbuckers alternatively Lundgren handwound pickups
- 3-way pickup selector,
- 2x volume and 2x tone controls.
- Hardware chrome.
- Weight about 3,8-4.0 kg. Colour: Lemon drop