Green ST Jade Pearl - Special Edition
Green ST Pearl Jade - Special Edition
ST Pearl Green Jade - Special Edition has got a really delicious finish in Jade Pearl Metallic. Several layers of clearcoat provides both luster and depth to the finish.
We have chosen alder for the body and maple for the neck. The woods are from the United States. You will get is a nice feeling when you strap on this guitar. Not too heavy and not too light - very well balanced.
The neck is thin and slender, has a modern D-profile. The fretboard is pretty flat, 10 "radius. The back of the neck is painted in satin finish. The neck design makes it both fast and easy to play.
For this Special Edition model we chose the handwired, Swedish made Lundgren pickups. Lundgren Vintage 60s pickups sound just as a strat from 1965. The hi-frequencies are not as sharp and crystal like as the 50's pickups. It makes the sound a little warmer and the distortion sounds better when rolling the tone slightly down. But you can also get razor-sharp tones if You want. There's a real bite in the sound.
- Body of American alder
- D-neck of hard maple (width at nut 42.5 mm. First fret thickness: 20 mm, width: 43.5 mm 12th fret thickness: 22 mm, width: 52.5 mm),
- Fretboard maple . 10" radius, 25.5" scale, 22 medium jumbo frets.
- Green Vintage Tremolo bridge
- 3 x Lundgren 60's Vintage pickups
- 1 volume and 2 tone controls, 5-way pickup selector,
- Hardware in chrome. Color: Jade Pearl Metallic
- Weight: 3.6 kg