Green ST Special Trans Blue - Custom Shop
1 398,00 €
Green ST Special is part of our Custom Shop Series and is specially designed by Micke Nilsson.
Built by hand in our Custom Shop with great passion of skilled and experienced guitar builders. A guitar more well built is hard to find.
The wood material is handpicked and carefully chosen for both appearance and tone. All components keep the absolute highest quality of all our guitars. Appearance, playing comfort and sound are something really exceptional.
Green ST Special has a body in swamp ash. Thise gives a light guitar with slightly different resonance than ordinary ash wood, a little warmer tone. The neck is made of hard maple and fretboards are available in maple, ebony or rosewood. The maple fretboard will darken - after a year it will have a nice yellow shade. It only gets more beautiful every year.
We have collected the woods raw material from North America. The neck has a C profile, relatively thin and slender. The rosewood and radius fretboard is 12" which is a bit unusual for a strat. More usually found on a Les Paul. The neck is really nice and easy to play. The string action is low. Stainless steel frets are attached and will last forever. The tone with these frets is a bit more articulated and clear.
The lacquer has a very nice finish and it is a very beautiful wood. Green ST Special is equipped with Swedish handwritten Lundgren pickups. Lundgren humbucker Heaven 67 in bridge position and 60s vintage in the middle and neck position. The humbucker can be split into single coil with a micro switch. The sound is really something extraordinary. There is also a so-called killer switch installed which "kills" the guitar so it becomes completely silent.
Here we have a guitar with an attitude with both appearance and sound.
- Body: American Swamp Ash,
- Neck: C-profile hard Maple from Canada,
- Width / thickness: At nut 42.8 mm. 1st quarter 43.5 mm / 21 mm, 12 th fret 51.5 mm / 22.5 mm
- Fretboard: Canadian Maple
- Radius: 12 ".
- Scale: 25.5 "
- Frets: 22 jumbo stainless steel
- Bridge: 2-point lightweight tremolo
- Pickups: Lundgren Bridge Heaven 67, Midd / Neck 2 x 60s vintage.
- Controls: 1 volume 1 tone, 1 micro switch split humbucker, 1 micro switch killer switch, 5-way pickup switch
- Hardware: Chrome
- Color: Transparent Gloss Green, Black, Red, Blue
- Strings: 9-46
- Weight: 3650 gr.