Green TL Vintage Relic - Sonic Blue
Green TL Vintage Relic
Green TL Vintage Relic gets its genes from the 50s. We have built the guitar to look and sound like those that were made at the beginning of the Tele era. Carefully aged so it really offers a feeling of an old guitar. The hardware is slightly aged. Built by skilled and experienced guitar builders. The wood material is carefully selected for both appearance and tone.
The Green TL Vintage Relic has an alder body and a maple neck and rosewood fretboard. The body and neck material comes from North America. The neck has a medium D-profile, i.e. not super thin and narrow. You get good support for the hand. See measurements below. The back of the neck has a satin finish. So it's fast and nice to play on. The string height is really low and comfortable. Green TL Relic is quite light - only about 3.3 kg.
- Body: Ash from North America
- Neck: D-profile, hard maple from Canada
- Neck Width/Thickness : at nut 41.5 mm. 1st frets thickness: 21 mm, width: 43 mm 12th frets thickness: 23 mm, width: 51.5 mm
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 10"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Frets: 22 pcs medium jumbo
- Bridge: 3-saddle vintage
- Pickups: Green Hot Tele set
- Controls: 1 volume and 2 tone, 3-way pickup switch
- Hardware: Chrome Aged
- Strings: 10-46
- Weight: approx. 3.4 kg
- Color: Aged and reliced Sonic Blue