Hiwatt Crunch 25R - Richwood Master Series ST style guitar
Guitar - Amp bundle:
- Richwood Master Series electric guitar "Santiago Standard"
- Hiwatt 25W Combo w/ 1x8” Speaker & True-Spring Reverb
Perfect for practice, benchmarking, and playing anywhere, anytime. With clean and overdrive channels, the Crunch 25 covers broad sonic territory in a small, portable and fun package. Built-in True-Spring Reverb. Headphone output for silent practice and AUX input for playing along to any song or backing track. Optionally pair with the FS201 Footswitch for switching channels and toggling True-Spring Reverb on the fly. External Speaker Output for optionally pairing with any 4Ω-8Ω speaker cabinet, for more volume when you need it! This little Hiwatt can do it all!
- Wattage: 25W
- Channels: CleanOverdrive
- Inputs: 1/4" Clean/Overdrive (Channel Selector)3.5mm AUX Input
- Output: 3.5mm Headphone Output
- Speaker: 1 x 8" Hi-Performance
- Controls: Overdrive Channel Gain, Overdrive Channel Contour, Overdrive Channel Volume, Clean/Overdrive Channel Selector, Clean Channel Volume, 3-Band EQ shared by both channels — Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb Level, Mains — On/Off
- Built-in True-Spring Reverb
- Compatible with the FS201 Footswitch for hands free channel switching and toggling real True-Spring Reverb.
- Power Supply: 15V DC 1.6A
- Height: 340mm (14")
- Width: 380mm (15")
- Depth: 225mm (9")
- Weight: 8.15 kg (18 lbs)
The introduction of the Electric Master Series in 2017 was a big success. Cool guitars that are clearly inspired by the vintage guitars we all love, but made to suit everybody’s budget. Selected lightweight okoume tone wood for the bodies and Canadian maple or okoume for the necks provide the perfect tone which is completed by the high grade nickel hardware and great pickups.
Inspired by the most popular electric guitar model. The slightly smaller body of the Santiago makes this a very compact and comfortable guitar. The Wilkinson tremolo ensures good tone and tuning stability. Bolt-on neck of Canadian maple with maple fingerboard. The neodynium pickups are slightly hotter than the ones used on the vintage models making this perfect for more rock oriented music.
body: okoume, offset and contoured
neck: Canadian maple, bolt on, satin finish
fingerboard: Canadian maple
fingerboard radius: 9,5”
neck width: 43 mm
trussrod: two-way adjustable at the headstock
machine heads: DerJung diecast Nickel
neck pickup: single coil Neodynium magnet 7,5K
middle pickup: single coil Neodynium magnet 7,5K
bridge pickup: single coil Neodynium magnet 9,5K
switch: 5-way switch
controls: Mastervolume, neck tone, mid tone
bridge: Wilkinson tremolo WVS50
weight: App. 3,4 kg
strings: D’Addario USA 009-042