HIWATT T10 C 10W Combo Amp Class A
HIWATT T10 C 10W Combo Tube Series Amplifier, Single Ended Class A
The long-awaited TUBE SERIES series are back and are now available a-Gain! This 10W combo was designed for those guitar players who want a big classic Hiwatt sound in a smaller format which can be used with an external Hiwatt cabinet like HG112 or any other cabinet some might choose. This combo is a Class A single ended amplifier.
The baby of the range - this Combo wails with its 10 watts and 10” speaker. You may well have your own ideas on how loud 10 watts can go, but you may be wrong! Careful ... it bites! A single 12AX7 nestles in the pre-amp and the output is provided by an EL84.
- Front Panel Controls: MAINS SWITCH, TRIOD (HALF POWER)/PENTODE (FULL POWER) SWITCH, VOLUME, TONE, GAIN, INSTRUMENT INPUT
- Back Panel Features: EXTERNAL SPEAKER, EFFECTS LOOP SEND & RETURN
- Output Power: 5W or 10W
- Valves: 1 x EL84’s, 2 x ECC83/12AX7’s
- Internal Speakers: 1 x 10” Fane Sovereign 10-125 (8 OM)
- Dimensions (Unboxed) L x H x D: 37 x 45 x 23 cm
- Weight (Unboxed): 11,45 kg
- Options (Sold Separately): External Cabinets HG112/HG212/HG412