Jakobsson Type 1, Trans Red (Slightly used)
1 995,00 €
A slightly used Jakobsson Type 1, Trans Red for sale!
Jakobsson Guitars, aptly named after luthier Leif Jakobsson, are made at Sweden Guitar Works, guitar manufacturer and full service workshop with over 25 years in business.
Fully equipped for all aspects of wood working including CNC operations; spraying of all types of finishes and all electronic work, all Jakobsson guitars are designed and manufactured completely in-house. As a finishing touch, all guitars are run in our PLEK machine in order to deliver ultimate playability to the most dedicated musician.
The Type One is our premier signature guitar model. Precision built with a mahogany body, mahogany neck and a pao ferro or ebony fretboard, that meets the requirements of the most demanding guitarist. Tuned to an accuracy of 0.001 mm, a supreme quality and playability is guaranteed. We're sure you'll love it.
- Serial number: #211002
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany set neck
- Neck profile: Classic C
- Fingerboard: Ebony, no binding
- Inlay: Dotted Pearloid
- Scale length: 24.625”
- Weight: 3.5 kg (8 pounds)
- Headstock Face: Black with gold logo
- Width at nut: 1.687” — Delrin material
- Width at end of fingerboard: 2.25”
- Finish body: Nitro cellulose, red high gloss
- Finish neck: Nitro cellulose, faded semi gloss. headstock Black high gloss
- Frets: 22 frets, medium jumbo
- Tuners: Grover Kluson
- Bridge: ABM 3024 Wraparound intoneable
- Pickguard: Black, bakelite
- Color hardware: Nickel
- Pickups: Lundgren Heaven 57 humbuckers, Raw nickel cover
- Wiring Harness: Switchcraft 3-pos pickup selector, CTS 500K master volume, CTS 500K master tone, .022 µF Cap
- Strings: D’Addario 10-46
- PLEK setup
- Hardcase: Included