La Bella Nickel 200 string set electric
La Bella string set electric, rollerwound, regular 010-013-017-026-036-046
The roller wound technique was first used in the production of violin strings and now has been adopted for the manufacturing of both electric bass and electric guitar strings. This roller wound method compresses and converts the string from a round contour to an oval-shaped profile producing a smoother and more flexible string. Today we are utilizing the same technique on our new Nickel 200 Roller Wound Jazz Guitar set.
The primary ingredient for this new series is the Nickel 200 exterior wrap. This material is softer than the standard nickel- plated steel wire – commonplace in most guitar sets. Our new Nickel 200 Roller Wound Series have a softer touch with a warmer and mellower tone. This new construction offers the performer an opportunity to play with more expression and a wider musical palette of colors.
- Roller Wound for soft touch
- Nickel 200 for warm and mellow tone
- Tension: Light
- String Gauges: 010-013-017-026-036-046
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness