Mayson D9/SCE1 Luthier Series dreadnought model
Mayson D9/SCE1 Luthier Series dreadnought model, European spruce top, bocote s&b, ebony fretboard, cutaway, LR Baggs EAS, GM-45 gigbag
The D9/SCE1 is the dreadnought version of the popular M9/SCE1. The bigger and bolder body of the dreadnought makes this a more versatile instrument. The bocote sides and back make the D9 a loud, clear and powerful guitar. Mayson's unique style gives the D9 a character of its own with a very good string-to-string separation, this is even enhanced by the use of bocote for sides and back. Handmade in the Mayson style. High gloss PU finish top and PE finished back, sides and neck.
The L.R. Baggs EAS pickup will make sure your amplified sound is as natural as can be.This system comes with a volume control in the soundhole.
A deluxe gigbag is included.
A professional set-up is done at the European Service Center.
- body style : Mayson dreadnought
- top wood : solid European spruce
- back and sides wood : bocote
- neck wood : mahogany
- fingerboard wood : ebony with MOP dots
- bridge wood : ebony
- top finish : glossy
- neck finish : glossy
- pickguard : transparent
- machine heads : Mayson nickel 372-AS
- saddle and nut : bone
- truss rod : double action
- scale length : 645mm
- fingerbaord radius: 14"
- body length : 550mm
- body width : 390mm
- body depth : 122mm
- top nut width : 45mm
- electronics : LR Baggs EAS undersaddle pickup system, volume control in soundhole
- case: GM-45 deluxe gigbag