Mayson ESM10CE Marquis, soololovi ja mikki
Mayson ESM10CE Elementary Series, satin finish, gigbag
The Mayson ESM10CE (cutaway) is a beautiful guitar which is ideal for both the ambitious beginning guitarist and the more advanced player. The ESM10 has a spruce top and mahogany sides and back. The new bracing pattern is designed with the utmost attention to detail, giving it an accessible and warm, yet clear sound. Both pleasing to the fingerstyle player as to the singer-songwriter.
The satin finish is hand rubbed to a smooth, deep, satin sheen, giving the Elementary Series guitars an understated classy and natural look. The wooden bindings are adding to this look.
A deluxe gigbag is included. Optional cedar top, cutaway and active pickup system.
- body style: marquis travel
- top wood: solid Engelmann spruce
- back and sides wood: mahogany
- neck wood: mahogany
- fingerboard wood: Indian rosewood
- bridge wood: Indian rosewood
- top finish: satin
- neck finish: satin
- pickguard: black
- machine heads: Derjung chrome
- saddle and nut: bone
- strings: DR Dragonskin 012-053
- truss rod: double action
- scale length: 59,5mm
- body width: 35,5mm
- body depth: 110mm
- top nut width: 43mm
- electronics: active piezo system
- case: deluxe bag