Mayson Luthier Series M7/SCE1 marquis model
The Mayson M7/SCE1 is all handmade using beautiful flamed maple for the sides and back. Solid European spruce is used for the top, adding complexity to the punchy sound of the flamed maple.
The ebony fingerboard and bridge are responsible for a quick attack and precise tone building. The M7 also has wooden bindings and rosette. High gloss PU finish top and PE finished back, sides and neck.
Cutaway and LR Baggs EAS electronics. Comes with a deluxe gigbag.
- body style: Mayson Marquis shape
- top wood: solid Engelmann spruce or cedar
- back and sides wood: flamed maple
- neck wood: mahogany
- fingerboard wood: ebony with MOP dots
- bridge wood: ebony
- top finish: glossy
- neck finish: glossy
- pickguard: transparent
- machine heads: nickel 372-AS
- saddle and nut: bone
- strings: Mayson CBR-12 coated 012-054
- truss rod: double action
- scale length: 645mm
- body length: 495mm
- body width: 395mm
- body depth: 112mm
- top nut width: 45mm
- optional electronics: LR Baggs EAS
- case: GM-40 deluxe gigbag