Mayson M10/S - Luthier series
Mayson M10/S Marquis Luthier Series.
The handmade M10, with its elegant design, is an exceptional Mayson guitar. A high grade European spruce top, ebony fingerboard and bridge and special Cocobolo wood for the sides and back, make the M10/S so special. The cocobolo sides and back, make this the guitar the loudest and clearest instrument in the luthier series.
A very musical tone that is surprisingly easy to evoke from this most beautiful luthier series guitar.
High gloss PU finish top and PE finished back, sides and neck.
- body style : Mayson Marquis shape
- top wood : solid Engelmann spruce
- back and sides wood : cocobolo
- neck wood : mahogany
- fingerboard wood : ebony with MOP dots
- bridge wood : ebony
- top finish : glossy
- neck finish : glossy
- pickguard : transparent
- machine heads : nickel 372-AS
- saddle and nut : bone
- strings : Mayson CBR-12 coated 012-054
- truss rod : double action
- scale length : 645mm
- body length : 495mm
- body width : 395mm
- body depth : 112mm
- top nut width : 45mm