Mayson M5/SCE Luthier Series Marquis Model
Mayson M5/SCE Luthier Series Marquis Model Acoustic Guitar
The Mayson M5/SCE offers true craftmanship at an incredible price. Hamdmade in the traditional Mayson style, including the patented neck-body joint and headstock V Joint. Made using world renowned tonewoods the Mayson M5 should really come with a much higher price tag! It's one of the best value, top quality guitars on the market today. It features rosewood back & sides with a solid Engelmann spruce or Cedar top. This gives the guitar an extremely warm sounding tone. Strummers & fingerpickers alike will love this Mayson!
MPC-6 Purecoustics™ electronic option.
The distinctive Mayson 'Marquis' shape body makes it a truly 'stand out' model. If its classic tone you're after with top quality workmanship and innovative artistry & design, then look no further than the Mayson M5/SCE Guitar.
- Body style : Mayson Marquis shape
- Top wood : solid Engelmann spruce or Cedar
- Back and sides wood : rosewood
- Neck wood : mahogany
- Fingerboard wood : Indian rosewood with MOP dots
- Bridge wood : Indian rosewood
- Top finish : glossy
- Neck finish : glossy
- Pickguard : transparent
- Machine heads : nickel 372-AS
- Saddle and nut : bone
- Strings : Mayson CBR-12 coated 012-054
- Truss rod : double action
- Scale length : 645mm
- Body length : 495mm
- Body width : 395mm
- Body depth : 112mm