Olsson Blues Fifteen combo
2 695,00 €
The Blues Fifteen is an all-tube, hand-wired, old school amp.
Two channels of touch sensitive tone make it easy to adjust the overdrive with your playing hand or the guitar volume control.
It's an awesome tone machine, with a warm and rich tone. The lower settings of the volume control result in harmonically rich, clean tones, perfect for jazz, rock, blues and country music. When cranked, the amp will inspire you with a fat, compressed, distorted tone.
The two channels have different voicing, and the channel switch allows you to select one of the channels or mix them together. This gives you a wide range of tonal possibilities.
Blues Fifteen is also a perfect amp for studio use, thanks to its natural compression and moderate output power.
All components are carefully selected, and of highest quality, to give you the best sounding experience.
- Two channels, one input
- 13W power into 8 ohms load
- Tubes - 12AY7, 12AX7, 6V6GC, 5Y3GT
- Controls: Channel switch, Volume 1, Volume 2, Tone
- Celestion Creanback 65 speaker
- Avaliable in 120 and 230/240V versions
- Custom wound transformers from Mercury Magnetics
- Lether handle
- Size (mm) - 267(l)x510(b)x423(h)
- Weight - 16kg
- Solid pine, finger joined cabinette. Lacquered tweed covering.
- Soft amplifier fitted cover included
- Handmade in Sweden