Paoletti Leather HB Jr. Tremolo
2 945,00 €
Paoletti handmade instruments
"Paoletti instruments® was established in 2005 as the natural evolution of my guitar luthier and amplifier tech activities." Inspired by the shapes of the most iconic guitars in rock history, we started handcrafting guitars using 130-150 years old chestnut woods, coming from Paoletti Family's Chianti wine barrels reserve.
Like many of the best creations, Paoletti Guitars grew out of a strong understanding of the past and an artist’s active imagination for the future. Based in Tuscany, Italy, where from the end of the 19th century the Paoletti family once produced Chianti red wine, much of that thirst has been past down to Fabrizio Paoletti. In the spirit of paying reverence to the past and at the same time making the best use of the materials at hand, Paoletti began to make use of the ancient wine barrels left from the old family business. With many of these being made of 130-170 year old chestnut wood, it was soon realised that this gave the instruments a unique and impressive sound.
Here is a Paoletti Leather HB Jr. with Paoletti Tremolo Bridge
Chestnut body, Top with BLACK LEATHER in Croc Figure, Honduras Mahogany neck, Ebony fretboard, Relic shell control knobs, and Paoletti HB pickup. Includes tweed hardshell case and signed COA.
Paoletti pickups are hand-wired and double waxed in Paoletti Guitars factory. OUTPUT: 7,1 kΩ
Made in Italy
- BODY MATERIAL Chestnut Wood
- TOP BLACK LEATHER - Made in Italy - Croc Figure
- NECK MATERIAL Roasted Maple Curly AAAA or Mahogany/Teak
- NUT BONE
- NUMBER OF FRETS 21
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS 12"
- SCALE LENGTH 648mm
- BRIDGE PAOLETTI OEM TREM BRIDGE
- TUNING MACHINES Kluson tuners - Vintage
- NECK PICKUP Paoletti PAF OUTPUT: 7,10 kΩ ALNICO IV
- BRIDGE PICKUP Paoletti PAF OUTPUT: 7,10 kΩ ALNICO IV
- ELECTRONIC 2xCTS pots + 3 way CRL switch
- PICKGUARD Italian Brass - OEM Style cut - Croc theme
- WEIGHT 3,8kg
- CASE Hard-case
- MISC Certificate of warranty & authenticity
NOTE! These instruments are sometimes made to order and the normal lead time is about 8 weeks.
Instruments in stock can be shipped within 48hrs