Paoletti LP Hot Baby Radioactive
3 195,00 €
"Paoletti instruments® was established in 2005 as the natural evolution of my guitar luthier and amplifier tech activities." Inspired by the shapes of the most iconic guitars in rock history, we started handcrafting guitars using 130-150 years old chestnut woods, coming from Paoletti Family's Chianti wine barrels reserve.
Like many of the best creations, Paoletti Guitars grew out of a strong understanding of the past and an artist’s active imagination for the future. Based in Tuscany, Italy, where from the end of the 19th century the Paoletti family once produced Chianti red wine, much of that thirst has been past down to Fabrizio Paoletti. In the spirit of paying reverence to the past and at the same time making the best use of the materials at hand, Paoletti began to make use of the ancient wine barrels left from the old family business. With many of these being made of 130-170 year old chestnut wood, it was soon realised that this gave the instruments a unique and impressive sound.
READY TO OPEN THE DOOR AT NEW EXPLOSIVE ATOMS
” A guitar for someone who wants stand out from the crowd”
Full product specifications:
Here is a Paoletti L.P shape Loft Series Hot baby called “HazMat” which features their signature 130-150-year-old reclaimed Chestnut body, Mahogany neck, Ebony fretboard, custom radioactive control knobs which recall a Geiger meter to measure a number of radiations emitted from the Hand-Made pick-ups by Fabrizio Paoletti with a double waxing process providing an 8.80 KΩ output using only high-end electronic components.
– New Paoletti LP style shape (Body & Headstock)
– Distinct and unique tone with tonal chambers, without changing the heart of our values, the renowned Chestnut wood!
Includes tweed hardshell case and signed COA.
Made in Italy
You can choose your favorite Color! Just ask for it...
( BLACK Available as a standard )
A close up of our Hand-wired Pickups: OUTPUT 8.80 KΩ ALNICO 5
Do you need a different Output or Magnets? We customize it for you creating your own sound.
- BODY MATERIAL: Chestnut Body 130/150 years old
- BODY STRUCTURE: TONAL CHAMBER BELOW THE GRID
- NECK PROFILE: Medium C shape
- FRETS: wide Medium fret (width: .103” - Crown: .046”)
- NECK MATERIAL: Mahogany Neck with Ebony Fretboard
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 22
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 12"
- SCALE LENGTH: 628mm
- BRIDGE: Gotoh stop tail bridge
- TUNING MACHINES: Kluson tuners
- ELECTRONIC: 1xCRL Switch 3 positions
- ELECTRONIC: 2XCTS POTS - 250K
- PICKUP: Paoletti Humbucker Alnico 5 (8,80k)
- PICKGUARD: Brass pickguard
- WEIGHT: 3,5kg
- CASE: Hard-case
- MISC: Certificate of warranty & authenticity