Paoletti Nancy Leather Top SS-S
2 945,00 €
Paoletti handmade instruments
"Paoletti instruments® was established in 2005 as the natural evolution of my guitar luthier and amplifier tech activities." Inspired by the shapes of the most iconic guitars in rock history, we started handcrafting guitars using 130-150 years old chestnut woods, coming from Paoletti Family's Chianti wine barrels reserve.
Like many of the best creations, Paoletti Guitars grew out of a strong understanding of the past and an artist’s active imagination for the future. Based in Tuscany, Italy, where from the end of the 19th century the Paoletti family once produced Chianti red wine, much of that thirst has been past down to Fabrizio Paoletti. In the spirit of paying reverence to the past and at the same time making the best use of the materials at hand, Paoletti began to make use of the ancient wine barrels left from the old family business. With many of these being made of 130-170 year old chestnut wood, it was soon realised that this gave the instruments a unique and impressive sound.
Here is a Paoletti Nancy Leather Crocodile Series which features their signature 130-150-year-old reclaimed Chestnut body with a Leather top, Mahogany neck, Ebony fretboard, and Paoletti 60s pickups. Includes tissue hardshell case and signed COA. Made in Italy.
- BODY MATERIAL Chestnut Body 130/150 years old
- BODY FINISH NITRO
- BODY TOP Black Leather Croc Pattern
- NECK MATERIAL Mahogany Neck with Ebony Fretboard
- NECK DIMENSIONS (THICKNESS) 21,0 mm first fret 24 mm 12th fret
- NUT BONE
- FRETS Medium width: .103” - Crown: .046”
- NUMBER OF FRETS 22
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS 12"
- SCALE LENGTH 648mm
- TUNING MACHINES Kluson Vintage Chrome
- BRIDGE Paoletti Brass Bridge OEM
- PICKUP Paoletti tele bridgex2: 7.40 K
- PICKUP Paoletti Tele neck: 7.60 K
- ELECTRONIC CTS pots 250k + CRL Switch 5 positions
- PICKGUARD Brass pickguard AGED croc Finish
- WEIGHT 3,0 kg to maximum 4,0kg (depends on the wood table we choose)
- CASE Hard Case
- MISC Manual
- MISC Certificate of warranty & authenticity