Paoletti Nancy Loft, "WESTERN MARYLAND"
3 395,00 €
Here is a Paoletti Nancy Loft Series, WESTERN MARYLAND DESIGN, custom made which features the Paoletti signature Chestnut body, Mahogany neck, ebony fretboard, and Paoletti handmade pickups.
Includes hardshell case and signed COA. wm 28271
Design by Fabrizio Paoletti, OEM certification Made in ITALY
Paoletti® pickups have a punchy sound, with a medium output. Good for distortion and blues-rock sounds.
Neck: 7,50 Ω
Bridge: 6,80 Ω
- BODY FINISH: NITRO
- BODY MATERIAL: Chestnut + Chestnut Top
- BODY COLOR: Red Color - Pickled Fish
- BODY DESIGN: Western Maryland Inlays
- NECK DIMENSIONS: 21,0 mm first fret 24 mm 12th fret
- NUT: BONE
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 22
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 12"
- SCALE LENGTH: 648mm
- BRIDGE: Paoletti OEM bridge
- TUNING MACHINES: Kluson tuners
- PICKUP: Paoletti tele bridge: 6.80 Kohm,
- PICKUP: Paoletti Tele neck: 7.50 Kohm
- HARDWARE: CTS pots 250k + CRL Switch 3 positions
- PICKGUARD: Brass + Wheels control plate
- WEIGHT: 3,2kg to 3,8kg
- CASE: Hard-case
- MISC: Certificate of warranty & authenticity