Richwood P-40 Master Series handmade parlor guitar
Richwood P-40 Master Series handmade parlor guitar, solid spruce & mahogany, hi-gloss
Richwood Master Series handmade guitar P-40 parlor model, solid spruce top & mahogany sides and back, this results in a light, yet warm and lively tone.
The parlor model is modelled after the famous model from the turn of the century, yet fits perfectly in modern music. The very focussed tone and direct response are coupled with the very comfortable body size. The result is a guitar that will keep you inspired.
As all Richwood Master Series, this model displays an excellent playability with a very comfortable, somewhat fuller, neck profile.
Parlor guitars fit perfectly in cases or gigbags for classical guitars.
- body shape : 12 th fret parlor
- nut width: 46,4 mm
- neck width 12th fret: 57,3 mm
- scale length : 628mm
- body length : 493mm
- upper bout width: 242 mm
- waist width: 203 mm
- lower bout width : 352mm
- body thickness : 89/109mm
- top material : solid A grade Sitka spruce
- back & side material : laminated mahogany
- neck material : Indonesian mahogany
- fingerboard material : Indian rosewood
- fingerboard binding material : Indian rosewood
- fingerboard radius: 14"
- bridge material : Indian rosewood
- top color : natural
- body finishing : glossy
- neck finish : satin
- rosette : black and white ABS rings
- top purfling : 3-ply black and white
- side binding : black
- back binding : black
- trussrod : active two-way
- top position dots : 7mm + 5mm white pearl shell
- side position dots : 2mm white pearl shell
- frets : 2.4*1.1mm, 18% nickel silver
- nut & saddle material : bone 46 mm and 72*1mm
- machine head : Derjung Deluxe chrome
- strings : D'Addario EXP-16
- bridge pins : black with whitedot
- pickguard : no
- strap button : chrome