Salvador Cortez Crossover Series fusion classic guitar
The Crossover Series of Salvador Cortez will specifically appeal to non-classical players.
A fusion classic guitar with solid spruce top, mutenyé back and sides and cutaway. Fishman Presys-I pickup
The Crossover Series of Salvador Cortez will specifically appeal to non-classical players. The 48mm narrow neck and 16" radius fingerboard have the feel of an electric/acoustic guitar, but the uncompromised sound of a nylon strung classical.
The solid Engelmann spruce top sounds clear and dynamic, the beautiful mutenyé back and sides compliment this instrument.
A modern classic !
- top: solid Engelmann spruce
- sides and back: mutenyé/guibourtia arnoldiana
- neck: mahogany
- fingerboard and bridge: black walnut/juglans nigra
- saddle and nut: genuine bone
- scale length: 650 mm
- nut width: 48 mm
- radius fingerboard: 16”
- pickup: Fishman Presys I, volume, contour, phase and tuner
- strings: Savarez Corum 500-AJ