Smitty Custom Classic ST, Ice Blue medium relic
2 895,00 €
Smitty Custom Guitars build quality, tone and attention to detail is amazing and we love them here at Nordsound!
This guitar is really beautiful, with a flame maple neck, Smitty's awesome 64 pickups, which are so good that we've also had customers buy the pickups for their other brand guitars, a light Alder body and their usual, brilliant ageing.
Super quality guitars built by Eric Smid in the Netherlands, using premium tonewoods and a mix of modern technology and old school craftsmanship. They are serious guitars and we are very proud to be stocking them at NordSound!
- Colour: Ice Blue Metallic medium relic
- Body: Two Piece Alder
- Number Of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo 6150 Nickel Silver
- Scale Length: 25.5
- Fretboard Wood: 10" Radius Dark Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Clay Dots
- Neck Wood: Flamed and Roasted Maple Neck
- Neck Shape: Vintage Medium C
- Bridge Hardware: Vintage Tremolo withtop quality Highwood vintage Saddles
- Pickguard: White
- Bass Pickup: Smitty Blues 64's
- Middle Pickup: Smitty Blues 64's
- Treble Pickup: Smitty Blues 64's
- Matched PU set
- Pickup Switching: Emerson Pro CTS pots, CLR 5 way switch, Switchcraft jack, 0.047 Russian PIO cap
- ADDITIONAL INFO
- Weight: 3250gr
- With Hard Case
- DUTCH COURAGE
Based in Nieuw-Vennep, a few kilometres south west of Amsterdam, Smitty hand build some of the best guitars available on the market today.
- PREMIUM VALUE
They build guitars using premium tonewoods and a mix of modern technology and old school craftmanship.
- SOUND WAVES
Not only do Smitty use the best Electronics available they also hand wind their own pickups. From vintage, low gain single coils to high gain humbuckers they have something to suit any player or style!
- GUITARIST MAGAZINE SAID;
"Okay, so there’s no shortage of builders that will make you a fabulous guitar for around 3000€...all we can say is that not all of them have quite the sonic vision or guitar-playing experience as of Eric Smid. You really should experience these guitars!"