Taurus Stomp-Head 1.VT amplifier
Taurus Stomp-Head 1.VT, the new definition of vintage guitar amps
Until today, guitarists could only choose between two forms of amplifiers: heads and combos. Now, we are introducing a completely new breed: The Stomp-Head.
The Stomp-Head 1.Vintage is dedicated to supporters of single-purpose amplifiers and prefer a vintage like type of sound.
It is a pure analog design with unprecedented light weight and small size. The amplifier can be placed either on a stage floor just beside the effects, in a traditional way on the top of the speaker cabinet or set up on an pedalboard.
Wherever you go, keep your sound on you!
Stomp-Head 1.Vintage (1 footswitch)
- Technology Master Tube Design
- Power output: 40W RMS with a power brake to 20W
- Power Stage Efficiency: 90Watt
- 1 channel
- 1 foot-switch (BOOST)
- Effect loop
- LINE OUTPUT with speaker simulation
- Make it sound better
- The Stomp-Head 1.VT features a classic, three point EQ ( BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE), PRESENCE, GAIN, BOOST and VOLUME. The amplifier is characterized by very smooth, warm sound with soft compression and long sustain.
The Stomp-Head can also be used as a guitar preamp. LINE OUT with a Speaker Cabinet Simulation permits the player to connect independently the preamps to a mixer or an external power amp. The Speaker Cabinet Simulation imitates the sound of the CELESTION Vintage 30 cabinet. The amp is also equipped with a serial EFFECT LOOP.
Master Tube Design inside
The amp is based on a MTD (Master Tube Design) technology. It is our own groundbreaking technology which permits us to create powerful guitar amplifiers in very compact shapes. This technology uses all the significant features of tubes which determine the warm, classic sound of guitar amps. We offer players an amplifier with extremely light weight, very compact dimensions and powerful sound. The sound characteristics and power of the amplifiers based on our MTD technology are equal to the classic tube amps with the same power rating.
To abtain required parameters, the amplifier is driven by a much higher rated power amp. Even though the power of the amplifier is set at 40Watts RMS, in reality the real power of the amp is 90 Watts.
The SH 1.VT is also equipped with a power selector allowing the player to use the amp in two different power ratings of 40 and 20 Watts RMS. It is also designed to auto adjust itself to different speaker impedance. The amp handles the speakers with 4, 8, and 16 Ohm of impedance.
- Power output: 40 Watt - 4/8/16 ohm. Power brake to 20 Watt
- Power stage effiency 90 Watt
- Auto Detection Speakers impedance inside
- Tubes 12AX7
- Number of channels: 1
- Number of footswitches: 1 - BOOST
- 7 channel controls, BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, PRESENCE, GAIN, BOOST, VOLUME
- Serial EFFECT LOOP
- LINE OUTPUT with speaker simulation - The ability to send the linear signal with or without simulation or both at the same time
- Universal AC input range 90-260V/AC, 50-60Hz
- Height 90 mm
- Width 160 mm
- Depth 190 mm
- Weight 1,3 kg