Tribe SF bass, Musta
1 139,00 €
Tribe SF bass 4 string, rosewood fretboard
Have you ever dreamed to play a passive bass with 7 different combinations of pickups, lightweight, thin, with a fast and comfortable neck, with the spoke wheel nut truss rod adjustment, with fluorescent Luminlay dots and side dots, with a sound always present in the mix, beautiful to see, to wear and play, handcrafted maniacally taking care of every single detail?
If so, you must know that this bass really exists, and it's already a legend!
It has been protagonist of many records and tours all over the world: stadiums, sports halls and theaters.. with dozens of professional bassplayers.
The SF4 was created in collaboration with those bassplayers.
We have listened to their needs, not only in terms of sound and versatility, but also design and ergonomics.
This jewel is the result of that great work. Tribe SF will be your companion for your music. in all situations, from the recording studio to the most important gigs!
Available in two colors, Red passion and Black, with Pauferro or maple fingerboard, the SF can be customized as you wish through our options form, so if the standard version is not enough for you, please email us to get the configurator and we will make your Signature bass guitar!
The SF 4 comes with Gig bag, Allen Wrenches and certificate.
- Construction : Bolt on
- Body: 1 piece american basswood, arched, with multi layer binding
- Neck: Canadian hard rock maple
- Neck thickness at nut: 22mm
- Neck thickness at 12 fret: 24mm
- Neck finish: natural satin finish
- Truss rod: 2 way, spoke wheel nut for adjust.
- Scale: 34”
- Fretboard: rosewood or maple
- Radius: 14”
- Nut: Graphite
- Frets: 22
- Width at nut: 38mm
- Neck: Tribe PB split coil, DCR12K, Alnico 5, 2P shielded
- Bridge: Tribe JB Double Hum,DCR 9.4 (each one) x2=18K, Alnico 5, 5p. Shielded
- Controls: Volume Neck, Volume Bridge, Tone, 3 way switch to control the bridge pickup.
- Hardware: Tribe custom tuners and bridge.
- Colors available: Black, Candy apple red, Pearl white