Walrus Audio Iron Horse V2 Distorsion
Walrus Iron Horse V2 Distorsion
The Iron Horse V2 is a return to the classic distortion: thick, punchy, riffy and rowdy. The true bypass, high gain behemoth has been updated to help steer the stallion or let the reigns loose for full on distorted onslaught. Level control has been adjusted so that unity gain is easier to dial in. Tone control now has more treble on tap if so desired. The Distortion control’s range has also been smoothed out making lower gain more accessable.
The Iron Horse V2 updates are as follows:
- Updated the Level control so that it is easier to dial in unity gain.
- Updated the Tone control to allow more treble to be dialed in if desired.
- Updated Distortion control to smooth out the range of distortion making it easier to dial in lower gain tones.
The Iron Horse V2 comes in a Galaxy Gold finish with black ink. Artwork by illustrator Adam Forster features a new battle ready stallion cloaked in armor. It is full of high gain and perfectly made for the rock guitarist in need of thick rhythm or cutting solos. Dial back the gain and it can be used as a thick, warm overdrive. The Iron Horse has three distortion modes operated by a toggle switch that changes between different clipping diodes providing more versatility in shaping the tone of the distortion. It has three control knobs: Level, Tone and Distortion and True Bypass switching.
Dimensions and power consumption:
- 6,6 x 12,2 x 5,6 cm (W x D x H)
- 10 mA
In the box:
- Walrus Audio Iron Horse V2
- Guitar pick