Jakobsson Type One P90, Aged Pelham Blue
Jakobsson Guitars, aptly named after luthier Leif Jakobsson, are made at Sweden Guitar Works, guitar manufacturer and full service workshop with over 25 years in business.
Fully equipped for all aspects of wood working including CNC operations; spraying of all types of finishes and all electronic work, all Jakobsson guitars are designed and manufactured completely in-house. As a finishing touch, all guitars are run in our PLEK machine in order to deliver ultimate playability to the most dedicated musician.
The Jakobsson Type One is our premier signature guitar model. Precision built with a mahogany body, mahogany neck and a pao-ferro or ebony fretboard, that meets the requirements of the most demanding guitarist. Tuned to an accuracy of 0.001 mm, a supreme quality and playability is guaranteed. We're sure you'll love it.
- Serial number: 211115
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany set neck
- Scale length: 24.625”
- Weight: 3.4 kg
- Headstock Face: Black with gold logo
- Fingerboard: Ebony, no binding
- Inlay: Dotted Pearloid
- Width at nut: 1.687” — Delrin material
- Width at end of fingerboard: 2.25”
- Finish: Nitro cellulose, aged Pelham Blue
- Frets: 22 frets, medium jumbo
- Tuners: Grover Deluxe
- Bridge: Wraparound compensated
- Pickguard: Black, brushed bakelite
- Hardware: Nickel
- Pickups: Lundgren P90,s
- Wiring Harness: Switchcraft pickup selector CTS 500K master volume, CTS 500K master tone, .022 µF Cap
- Strings: D’Addario 10-46
- Hardcase: Included