Airline Map Bass 30,5"
1 157,00 €
sis. ALV, hintaan lisätään toimituskulut
Toimitusaika: Pre-order 30-60 päivä(ä)
The Airline Map family is our tribute to the ever-stylish National Newport -- or Map Guitar -- from the 1960s. Icons of the studio and stage have recognized the draw of the vintage National guitars’ Valco designs, from The Cure’s Robert Smith to The Black Keys’ Dan Aurbach.
Our Map is crafted from tone-chambered mahogany rather than the original Res-O-Glas bodies of the mid-century, which adds stability while still focusing on the model’s famous resonant tone. Factor in the two Alnico Hot-10 humbuckers, and you’ve got a modern powerhouse of tone with familiar controls and all of the mojo of a vintage National -- now as a 30.5” short-scale bass!
ARTISTS WHO PLAY THIS INSTRUMENT:
- Seye Adelekan (Gorillaz)
FEATURES & SPECS
- Body: Tone Chambered Mahogany
- Colours: Black, Seafoam Green, White
- Pickups: Two Alnico Hot-10 Humbuckers
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 2 Volume, 1 Tone
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic bridge, trapeze tail
- Neck: Bound Maple, Bolt-on
- Finger Board: Pau Ferro, Block Markers
- Scale Length: 30 1/2"
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/8"
- Hardware: Grover Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: D'Addario #45-#100 Medium Scale
- Unique Features: NATIONAL Style Striped Pickguard
- Case / Gig Bag (Not Included): Optional Add-On
- Leftys available